Lenovo likely be launching the new A7000 in Indian Market on April 7th
Lenovo has sent out media invites for a launch event on April 7, where it is likely to launch the A7000. The invite has a photo of a Dolby Atmos theater with the words “Save the Date, 7 April 2015.” This is accompanied by the Lenovo and Dolby Atmos logos. This all but confirms the launch plans for the A7000, since it is one of the first smartphones to boast Dolby Atmos sound technology.
The Lenovo A7000 was unveiled at the MWC 2015 earlier this month, packs a 5.5-inch HD screen, 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752M 64-bit processor, Android 5.0 (Lollipop), 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has 4G support, including support for LTE bands in India.
It is also expected that Lenovo will showcase the Lenovo Vibe Shot as well as a ‘smartphone crossover device’ which is being called the Lenovo Pocket Projector. Both devices were unveiled at the Mobile World Congress.
Specifications of Lenovo A7000 are –
- 5.5-inch IPS display
- 1280 × 720 pixels Resolution
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752M processor with 16-core Mali-T760 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual micro SIM
- Dolby ATMOS
- 8MP autofocus camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152.6x 76.2 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 140g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2,900mAh removable battery