Samsung mid range “Galaxy Tab 4 Series” offering new 7 inch, 8 inch and 10 inch tablets
Samsung unveiled the Galaxy Tab4 series, its latest mid-range tablets, on Tuesday.
The Galaxy Tab4 is expected to go on sale in the second quarter, and will come in three sizes: 7-inch, 8-inch and 10.1-inch. The Tab4 will be available in black and white, as well as in Wi-Fi and LTE varieties.
Rich Multimedia Experience -
- Available in 10.1-inch, 8.0-inch and 7.0-inch screen sizes, the Galaxy Tab4’s vivid WXGA display with a 16:10 screen ratio provides users with a brilliant viewing experience while watching videos, playing games, or reading digital contents.
- With Multi Window functionality, users are able to seamlessly switch between apps and windows, as well as drag and drop contents with ease.
Fun & Shareable Services -
The new Galaxy Tab4 line is perfect for the whole family as it comes equipped with a number of fun and shareable services allowing users to access content and stay connected with friends wherever they are, including:
- Group Play: Share and play music, documents and games with friends in realtime
- Samsung Link: Share and play content across smart devices anytime, anywhere
- WatchON: Watch TV shows and movies on any device, anywhere in your home or on the go.
Sleek & Portable Designs -
- The Galaxy Tab4 line all feature a textured, premium look and feel back cover.
- With a slim design and weights, the Galaxy Tab4 10.1-inch, 8-inch and 7-inch models provide maximum portability while still allowing users to enjoy beautiful screens.
- The new Samsung Galaxy Tab4 line will be offered in a choice of Black or White globally beginning in 2Q, 2014.