LG Lists Affordable L35 Smartphone with Android 4.4 KitKat OS On Official Website
LG has introduced a new L-series smartphone, the L35, which is now listed on the official company site in Germany. Unfortunately, there is no word when the LG L35 will be launched by the South Korean handset maker, and not pricing details have yet been mentioned.
The LG L35 has a 3.2-inch HVGA display, powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 (MSM8210) processor, runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) and has a 3-megapixel rear camera. It is also expected to release in dual SIM variant, similar to other L Series III devices.
Key specifications of LG L35 are -
- Display – 3.2-inch capacitive touch screen
- Resolution – 480 x 320 pixels
- Processor – 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- OS – Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Rear Camera – 3MP
- RAM – 512MB
- Internal Storage – 4GB expandable memory up to 32GB
- Dimensions – 109.4mm x 59mm x 11.9 mm
- Weight – 107.4 grams
- Battery – 1,540 mAh
LG L35 will arrive in Black and White color variants, but there is no information pertaining to its launch date or pricing.