Samsung Galaxy S4 , S4 Mini got a price drop in India
Samsung Galaxy S4 has got a price cut in India, and is available for Rs. 29,499. The Galaxy S4 was launched in India, back in April at a price tag of Rs. 41,500 . This price cut might be due to the launch the upcoming launch of Galaxy S5 in India.
The Galaxy S4 is now available at Rs 31,814 while the Galaxy S4 Mini can be purchased at Rs 19,278 on Samsung India eStore.
Key Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S4 are -
- Display – 5.00-inch
- Processor – 1.6GHz
- Front Camera – 2-megapixel
- Resolution – 1080×1920 pixels
- RAM – 2GB
- OS – Android 4.2
- Storage – 16GB
- Rear Camera – 13-megapixel
- Battery capacity – 2600mAh
Key Specifications of S4 Mini are -
- OS – Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Display – 4.3 Inch, 540×960 pixels, Super AMOLED
- Processor – Dual core 1700 MHz
- Rear Camera – 8 MP
- Front Camera – 1.9 MP
- Internal Memory – 8 GB expandable up to 64 GB
- RAM – 1.5 GB
- Battery – 1900 mAh
Samsung had been running several promotional offers including cash-back, buyback and EMI offers on the phones, effectively offering a reduced price.