Microsoft introduces Surface Pro 3 – “Tablet that replace your laptop” with sleek design at $799
On Tuesday, Microsoft Corp. introduced Surface Pro 3 — the lightweight tablet that packs the power and performance you expect from a laptop.
Surface Pro 3 has a 12-inch ClearType Full HD display, 4th-generation Intel® Core™ processor and up to 8 GB of RAM. With up to nine hours of Web-browsing battery life, Surface Pro 3 has all the power, performance and mobility of a laptop in an incredibly lightweight, versatile form.
Features of Surface Pro3 are -
- Surface Pro 3 is a tablet and a laptop.
- Multiple processor, RAM and storage options.
- Sleek design.
- With a simple snap or click, transform the device from a perfectly balanced tablet to a full-functioning laptop and back again.
- 30 percent thinner than an 11-inch MacBook Air.
- Stunning 12-inch display with multiple viewing angles people need for work and play.
- New Surface Pen that delivers a precise, luxurious drawing and note-taking experience with a single click of the pen.
Panos Panay, corporate vice president, Microsoft Surface said -
“Surface Pro 3 is the tablet that can replace your laptop — packing all the performance of a fully powered laptop into a thin, light and beautifully designed device. You’ll love being able to carry a single device for your next class, workday or weekend getaway knowing you have all the power you need.”