LG announced Android Wear LG G Watch will go on Sale Worldwide
LG has announced that its first Android Wear running wearable, the G Watch, is now on sale worldwide. The company has confirmed that the LG G Watch will be available both online as well as in physical stores in twelve countries, including – Australia, Canada, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Spain, South Korea, United Kingdom, and United States.
LG CEO Dr. Jong-seok Park said -
“As one of the first Android Wear devices to market, we see this as the beginning of a long-term commitment to making wearables running Android Wear a household name. We’re confident that once consumers see how useful and compelling LG G Watch can be, it will be integrated into their daily lives, just as smartphones have done”.
The LG G Watch, initially unveiled in March, went up for pre-order with an ‘Add to Cart’ option at Rs. 14,999 via Google Play India within hours of Google’s I/O 2014 Keynote address. Notably, the LG G Watch is currently listed as ‘out of inventory’ at the Google Play India.
Features of LG G SmartWatch are -
- Deleting those annoying forwarded emails easier.
- One could argue that with the phone away.
- Android Wear device will auto-sync with your phone.
- Using voice-based commands you could reply to a message.
- Utilise the automation features that app such as IFTTT offer.
- Trigger off actions in certain contexts.
Specifications of LG G Watch are -
- Processor – 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Display – 1.65-inch IPS
- Resolution – 280×280 pixels
- Internal Storage – 4 GB
- RAM – 512 MB
- Battery – 400 mAh
- Dimensions – 37.9×46.5×9.95mm
- Weight – 63 grams
- Colors Available – Black Titan and White Gold
- Strap Support – Any 22 mm