Xolo unveiled Custom ‘Hive’ UI for Android in New 8X-1000 Octa Core Smartphone
Xolo has launched Xolo 8X-1000, a new Android smartphone that will be available starting next week at Rs 13,999. The smartphone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Xolo’s new HIVE UI, which is internally developed by Lava International.
Vishal Sehgal, co-founder & director, Lava International, said -
“We are excited to announce HIVE to our XOLO customers. Built on an Android core, HIVE is a “Made in India, Made for India” platform designed by our Software Design Centre at Bangalore. With user empowerment at its core, HIVE enables users to contribute creatively to the platform, taking smartphone personalization to The Next Level.”
Hive features are -
- Customized UI elements .
- New launcher, widgets.
- Customized system apps that offer additional features and the ability to connect with Xolo’s software development team to offer feedback.
- Provide ease of use and flexibility.
- Unique feature called Edge, a platform for designers to create and share themes, wallpapers, and ringtones for users.
Specifications of Xolo 8X-1000 are -
- Display – 5 inch
- Resolution – 1280 x 720 pixels
- Rear Camera – 8 MP shooter with Sony’s Exmor R Sensor
- OS – Android 4.4 KitKat
- Processor – 1.4GHz MediaTek MT6592M Octa-Core
- RAM – 2GB
- Internal Storage – 16GB expandable up to 32GB
- Front Camera – 2 MP
- Battery – 1920 mAh