Motorola officially announced a 64GB variant of Moto X in US with price tag of $449
Motorola has announced the 64GB variant of its flagship smartphone, Moto X, almost a year after the device was launched. The new variant to be released in the United States, will be priced $449.
Motorola has confirmed that the 64GB Moto X will come to US carriers – AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Republic Wireless. It is still not clear whether Motorola will roll out the 64GB device in markets other than the US – The company offers only the 16BG variant in India.
The Moto X was launched in August last year and was initially available in US only. The smartphone run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and also rolled out the Android 4.4.2 KitKat update for it in November last year, and the Android 4.4.3 KitKat update is also said to be now rolling out for the smartphone.
There is no word yet on when, the device will be launched globally.
Specifications of Moto X are -
- Display – 4.7 inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution – 720 x 1280 pixels
- RAM – 2 GB
- Internal Storage – 16GB/32GB (non-expandable)
- Rear Camera – 10MP with autofocus LED flash
- Front Camera – 2 megapixel
- OS – Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 updated with Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Processor – 1.7GHz Krait Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro dual-core
- Battery – 2,200 mAh