LinkedIn launched New App dedicated for Job Seekers
Linked launched a new app for job seekers that is dedicated to helping members find, research, and apply for jobs on-the-go without the distractions of news, content, and other updates.
New LinkedIn Job Search app for iPhone provides a one-stop shop for your job seeking needs. Whether you are actively on the hunt for a new gig or just keeping an eye out, the new app comes packed with the core LinkedIn features you’ve come to rely on to help manage your job search.
Features of this app are -
- A streamlined end-to-end experience
- Customizable search
- Recommended jobs tailored for you
- Be in the know
- Four tabs at the bottom: search, discover, track and notifications
- Discover tab surfaces jobs that are popular
- Notifications alert users when saved job listings are about to expire
- Notifications alerts you when someone view your application
- Built In privacy features
- App will take you to the company’s website to apply
The goal of the app is to help make this process easier for you and to help you be discreet. We keep everything you do within the app private by not sharing your activity with your network. The new Job Search app for iOS is available in the US only for now and can be downloaded in the Apple app store.