Lenovo launched Vibe Z2 Pro With 6-Inch QHD Display and Snapdragon 801
Chinese tech giant Lenovo, the world’s third-largest smartphone maker, has officially launched Vibe Z2 Pro, a new flagship handset. The premium phone features an advance 6-inch QHD resolution display, besides a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset and metal body.
Specifications of Vibe Z2 Pro are -
- Display – 6-inch QHD IPS
- Processor – 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801
- RAM – 3GB
- Internal Storage – 32GB
- Rear Camera – 16 megapixel with optical image stabilization
- Front Camera – 5 megapixel
- Battery – 4000 mAh
- OS – Android 4.4 KitKat
- Dimensions – 156 x 81.3 х 7.7mm
- Weight – 179 grams
- Colors Available – Titanium, Gold, or Black
The phone’s rear panel is made out of brushed metal and at least in the released promotional materials looks like a true premium device. The launch is planned for September will come to Western shores. Initially the Vibe Z2 Pro will be available in Russia among some other countries for approximately $834.