Apple finally announced Apple Watch – Coming Early 2015
Apple press conference was a slew of new announcements, especially for the iPhone 6. Also, as it turns out, Apple’s smartwatch isn’t called the iWatch but is actually the Apple Watch.
Apple’s Watch is designed to be both fashionable and functional, available in an array of different color and materials with six different types of watch straps that are easily interchangeable. Prices for the device, which will be available in early 2015, start at $349.
The Cupertino company won’t start production of the Apple Watch until next month, where a targeted 10 million watches will be manufactured for the 2015 release.
Features of Apple Watch are -
- Apple Watch essentially puts all notifications, simple apps, messages, and Siri on our wrists.
- Compatible with Apple’s iPhone.
- The design of the watch is rectangular-faced one with a single knob and a button on the right side of the device.
- Three versions, the standard Apple Watch, the Apple Watch Sport, and a special Apple Watch Edition.
- Special version can be bought with either an 18-karat yellow or rose gold mix to the aluminum to give the watch a more “premium” look.
- The bands of the Apple Watch can also be swapped out for a variety of other designs and color, giving the watch a personal touch.
Specifications of Apple Watch are -
- Two sizes: 38mm and 42mm or 1.8-inch and 1.65-inch
- Options: Stainless Steel, Silver Aluminum, 18-Karat Yellow Gold, Space Black Stainless Steel, Space Gray Aluminum, and 18-Karat Rose Gold
- S1 processor
- Starting at $349
- Early 2015 Launch