Gionee launched GN715 with Snapdragon 400 SoC & 4G LTE for CNY 1,699
Gionee has launched its new Smartphone called GN715 in China, priced at CNY 1,699 (approx. Rs. 17,000). It is now exclusively available for purchase on Gionee’s China website. Company still not declare release date for India and other countries.
The upcoming Gionee GN715 is one of the phones with a very popular hardware configuration and comes with an LTE support, which makes it quite tempting. And if the price of the device would be maintained, surely it will be a great device for users who want a high-speed internet connectivity options on their phone.
Specifications of Gionee GN715 are -
- Display – 5-inch
- Resolution – 1280 x 720 pixels
- Processor – 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 SoC
- RAM – 1GB
- Internal Storage – 8GB expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- Rear Camera – 8 mega-pixel
- Front Camera – 5 mega-pixel
- Battery – 2000mAh
- OS – Android v4.4 KitKat