Apple quietly slashed the prices of iMac, Mac Mini, Apple TV in India
MacBook Air prices have already been slashed, and now Apple is doing the same with its iMac desktop computer.
The new 21.5-inch all-in-one desktop comes with a 1.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GBB RAM but with a price tag of just $1,099 which makes it a whole $200 cheaper than the current entry-level iMac.
Apple has also dropped the price of its Apple TV streaming device. This little box of tricks beams music, video and pictures to your TV and is now £79.
Price Drop details are -
- 21.5-inch iMac
- 2.7GHz Processor Variant
Now – Rs. 92,900 Earlier – Rs. 99,900
- 2.9GHz Processor Variant
Now – Rs. 1,06,900 Earlier – Rs. 1,14,900
- 27-inch iMac
- 3.2GHz Processor Variant
Now – Rs. 1,27,900 Earlier – Rs. 13,99,000
- Mac Mini received price cuts of Rs. 2,000 each for all 3 variants.
- Mac Mini with dual-core i5 2.5GHz/ 4GB/ 500GB/ HD Graphics at Rs. 42,990.
- Mac Mini with quad-core i7 2.3GHz/ 4GB/ 1TB/ HD Graphics at Rs. 56,990.
- Mac Mini with OS X Server quad-core i7 2.3GHz/ 4GB/ Two 1TB/ HD Graphic at Rs. 70,990.
- Apple TV
- Now – Rs. 7,500 Earlier – Rs. 8,400