Samsung launched Galaxy S5 4G+ with Snapdragon 805 and Super Amoled display in Singapore
Samsung has launched an LTE-A variant of the Galaxy S5 , called the Galaxy S5 4G+, in Singapore. The smartphone will be available in the price range between SGD 0 to SGD 688 (Rs. 33,000 approximately), depending on the plan.
Samsung has launched the Galaxy S5 4G+ in Singapore. It is a variant of the Galaxy S5 broadband LTE-A that was launched in Korea in June. It is powered by a 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor and has LTE-A support up to 300 Mbps. Other specifications are similar to the global Galaxy S5 variants, including a 5.1-inch 1080p display, 2GB RAM, 16GB of storage with expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD and a 2800 mAh battery.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ are -
- Display – 5.1-inch Super AMOLED
- Resolution – 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Processor – 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805
- OS – Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Rear Camera – 16MP with LED Flash
- Front Camera – 2.1MP
- Dimensions – 142.0 x 72.5 x 8.1mm
- Weight – 145g
- RAM – 2GB
- Internal Storage – 16GB expandable up 128GB
- Battery – 2800 mAh
- Colors Available – Charcoal Black, Copper Gold, Electric Blue, and Shimmer White