Xolo announced Q900T in India with stunning 178 degree viewing angle for Rs. 11,999
Indian manufacturer Xolo will soon be launching a new quad-core budget smartphone in the Indian market. The company’s Q900T has shown on the official website and it has been priced at Rs 11,999. It’s expected to be launched officially later this month.
The Xolo Q900T is graced with 4.7-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display. On its website, Xolo is referring to the smartphone as “Picture Perfect from every angle”.
For cameras, there is an 8MP rear camera with BSI sensor and a 2MP front snapper. It is dual-SIM smartphone that supports 3G. It has a 1,800mAh battery.
Specifications of Xolo Q900T are -
- Display – 4.7-inch HD, 178-degree viewing angle, 2.5D curved glass
- Resolution – 1280 x 720 pixels
- OS – Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Processsor – 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589T
- Rear Camera – 8MP rear camera with BSI sensor
- Front camera – 2 MP
- Dimensions – 133.8 x 67.6 x 9.25 mm
- RAM – 1 GB
- Internal Memory – 4GB expandable up to 32 GB
- Battery – 1800 mAh
The Xolo Q900T comes in black color and is priced at Rs. 11,999. It also comes with a free flip cover and a free USB OTG cable.