Samsung launched Galaxy Ace Style LTE with 4.3-Inch Super AMOLED Display
Samsung has launched a new new version of their Galaxy Ace smartphone, the handset is called the Samsung Galaxy Ace Style LTE and the company has launched the handset in Germany.
The Samsung Galaxy Ace Style LTE has a 4.3inch Super AMOLED display with 480 x 800 pixels resolution. It packs a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor with 1 GB of RAM. It has 4 GB of built in storage expandable via microSD card slot up to 64 GB. It has a 5 MP rear camera with an LED flash and HD video recording as well as a 1.3 MP front camera. The smartphone has inbuilt Accelerometer and proximity sensors.
Specifications of Galaxy Ace Style LTE are -
- Display – 4.3-inch Super AMOLED
- Resolution – 480×800 pixels
- Processor – 1.2GHz Quad Core
- RAM – 1 GB
- OS – Android 4.4 KitKat
- Rear Camera – 5-megapixel
- Front Camera – 1.3 megapixel
- Internal Storage – 4GB expandable up to 64GB
- Dimensions – 128.9×65.8×9.1mm
- Weight – 126 grams
- Battery – 1900 mAh